Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Clinic in Los Corozos

Today I was assigned assessments in Los Corozos. It was an awesome experience and the language barrier wasn't even an issue... The toilets on the other hand were. I walked in, closed the door and found myself in the dark. Contemplating whether I had enough of an urge to go, I turned on my flash light and proceeded to check down the hole, aaaaand I walked back out.



Held a few little cuties, I tried to take one child home but his mother wouldn't let me. Haha... 

Loading up the truck for the other group to head off to their clinic... Daphne, Eric, Sierra and Steph. 




The scenery was gorgeous. 

Kim waving to the locals, everyone is very nice and polite 








So high the mountains are in the clouds

And enjoying the view!!







No comments:

Post a Comment