Thursday, May 14, 2015

Home Again

I totally agree with the sentiments expressed in Bev's post of yesterday.  Being home and in my own comfortable bed with no noise....in Ocoa, the partying lasted well into the night sometimes waking me up at 3 am.  Considering the roosters started crowing at 4:30 am, there was little quiet time for the light sleepers like me. Apart from the other comforts of home, that is the one that I really appreciate!!

As I stated before, I am totally pleased with the ways in which our team functioned.  My experience in the DR was interesting and stimulating.  Not only did I have the pleasure of helping others, I was treated to our students from CVCEC strutting their knowledge and showing what they were made of on the proving grounds of real life.

I am also so please at how well our blog turned out.  There was great buy-in from the students and our larger community of family, friends and school was pleased to have the insights each of us could offer through the forum of the blog.  In fact, at last look, we have have 5058 hit on the site, so that more than surpasses my wildest expectations!

Congrats to the whole Ocoan team, from the administrators of the School Board (Bonnie and Caroline), our supportive colleagues from CVCEC (especially Debbie and Danielle) and the rest of the school community including students who checked out our efforts on the blog.

Thanks to everyone for their support!

No comments:

Post a Comment